Odico Construction Robotics is a European pioneer in architectural robotics and has developed a number of transformative technologies for the construction industry.
Using our proprietary solutions, we manufacture formwork for the construction and wind turbine industries. Our solutions enable an extended capacity to produce complex, architectural geometries that would otherwise be costly to realize, quickly and cost-effectively.
Transforming Global Construction
We are on a mission to transform the global construction industry. Building construction today is extremely labor intensive, and even moderate design innovations pose overwhelming challenges to realization. Robotic construction can change all this.
OUR RECYCLE STRATEGY
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production.
If you are a student or a recent graduate and would like to do an internship at Odico, please fill out the form. Application and documents can be in Danish or English. Your application will be considered on an ongoing basis.
When applying for an internship with Odico please include the following:
- why you would like to complete your internship with us?
- what you can offer?
- any specific ideas or areas that you would like to work with/complete?
- your expectations to Odico during your internship?
- formal expectations, if any, the internship must adhere to?
- your area of study and specialties?
- start, end and duration of the nternship?
We offer internships at our address Oslogade 1, Odense, Denmark.